[Review] Fits Dramatic Glow Eyecolor Glitter (Crystal White)

Some time ago, I bought this Dramatic Glow Eyecolor Glitter (Crystal White) from Sasa. Fits is a brand from Japan, you can see all the...


Some time ago, I bought this Dramatic Glow Eyecolor Glitter (Crystal White) from Sasa. Fits is a brand from Japan, you can see all the other brands that are under Fits here. You can also get the glitter in 2 other colors: Tiara Gold and Platinum Silver.


You can either use it as an eye shadow, eyeliner or mascara! I love items which comes in multiple uses, convenience much. The packaging itself already had me hooked. Blings, glitterish and pink! :) 


The glitter comes in a liquid form that quickly dry up once you applied, so you need not fear of smudging it or that the glitters will fade off. In fact, I wore it outdoor for at least 10 hours and still it's there. After applying it, the eye area will be brighten and the glitterings will make you look astonishing :)


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Now that Fits had me researching on them, I found out more stuff I want to buy!

Pink Brown Eyebrow Mascara (credit here)

Dramatic Me series!

Want to find out more about the Dramatic Me series? Visit here
Going to make a trip down to Takashimaya soon because I know exactly a place that is selling it. #happy

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Klook.com