XO Sesame Oil Chicken Rice

Woke up early in the morning and started peeling garlic, onions as well as CHILLI PADI's seeds! It was a huge load of peeling work, no...

Woke up early in the morning and started peeling garlic, onions as well as CHILLI PADI's seeds! It was a huge load of peeling work, not mentioning the nasty, spicy atmosphere that rises around me. Blended all these ingredients with vinegar and ginger, we got our home made chicken rice chilli ;) Dad is the main chef as usual! 

After that, started making dumplings for soup! minced meat with seaweed and prawn! For a healthier choice, we had them steamed! Super delicious! I guess anything with prawn added within, will naturally get the sweet taste.

\
Steamed XO sesame oil chicken! With the added XO, the entire sauce is superb! Smell really good too! I thank god for a chef dad who always cooked up delicious meals for us :)

Pandan leaves and other spices for the rice! I wish I would become an awesome chef like dad in the future, cooked up all those wonderful meals and dishes for my family :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com