Start of something new

University life officially started last Friday. Honestly, I love how my schedules are fully packed. A look at my planner and you would know...

University life officially started last Friday. Honestly, I love how my schedules are fully packed. A look at my planner and you would know. School, job plus the mini business. #strongwomen Thankfully, school timings are so flexible and I'm really hyped up about learning new things. 1st class degree, you're mine ;)

J managed to pull out some time to meet me after school last Friday for lunch :) So we went for Ashton's at The Cathy. Surprisingly, there wasn't any queue!


Haven ate it in a while! Could not finish the entire dish, split 1/2 of it to J haha.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 


Vivo movie date on Saturday, watched "Chernobyl Diaries". Storyline is rather predictable, in case of zombie attack, there's always the injured, the hero and a few of the sacrificing casts. I went in getting myself prepared for the scares. Sadly, I predicted every move and plot. Till now, the most terrifying show that could really scared me would be "Coming Soon" haha. #thaihorror

Look of that day! So love my Forever21 romper! 

Managed to eat my favourite radish lok lok that day! #superhappy Didn't took much photos that day, getting lazier sometimes haha!

All pictures in the post are took by my Samsung Note, pardon me for these low quality photos :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com