Lazy Saturday

Project Saturday. Brought laptop to work and head over to baby's place after that. Before that, we stopped by Hougang 1! Formerly ...


Project Saturday. Brought laptop to work and head over to baby's place after that. Before that, we stopped by Hougang 1! Formerly known as Festival Market or Hougang Point to some. It has just finished their renovation (quite a few times already) and added in more f&b store! With only less then 5 minutes walk from both our houses, its the best place we normally go for bites and groceries shopping.


First stop - Delifrance. Wanted to have English Breakfast but its already pass 11am. So I gave it a pass, J bought their Au Gratin Special; Chicken Rendang Baked Rice and just by topping up $2, he got a fruit tart! Thankfully for the renovation, we have much more food choices to pick from now! :) There is even BBQ Chicken and Gong Cha outlet!


Usually, it is feasting time whenever we hang out at home. So brace yourself for the ultimate "ta-bao" meal session!

Delifrance's  Chicken Rendang Baked Rice
Kopitiam's Hokkien Prawn Noddles (with extra spring onion!)
E-Mian Soup
J's favourite Pig Trotters 

As you can see, it's more of pigging out haha. But I hold no worries, knowing my ultra health conscious fit-zai boyfriend will help me out. Besides, half way into my prawn noodles, I'm already full (plus little bite of here and there). Some times, we buy so many food just to get a taste of each and then we stopping wasting on carbs. 

Definitely full

Supposedly, I was to complete my individual work. End up we were watching "麦兜当当伴我心" (McDull; Pork of Music) online.

Kangaroon Nuts

Instead of chips, we have grown to snack on nuts and dried fruits (for me). J hand me these 3 packs Of Kangaroo Nuts  to try and I instantly fell in love with the Cheddar Cheese Almonds and Maple Glazed Cashews! The Pistachios were just lightly salted, which is why I eliminated it. I need to get myself few packs of the almonds! They are far too tasty! They make good snacks for lectures too :D

Hit Jalan Kayu for supper with the Toh's brothers!


Sunset Grill! what else?!


Beer for a better sleep ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com