A Day Well Spent

Forever and always, I know I can always count on my precious bunch of girls on days when nothing seems to be smooth sailing. T...

Forever and always, I know I can always count on my precious bunch of girls on days when nothing seems to be smooth sailing. They are the pixies of my life, and their pixie dust never fails to work magic in bringing the smile back onto my face. 

Impromptu lunch date with the pixies at Mos Burger (AMK). They all reached earlier than me and Wen offered to order on my behalf first in case a long queue forms when I arrive. That enough had me being thankful. Never had I expect that non of them touched their meals until I arrived. You silly girls really are gems that God gave to me, the way you all look up to me, respect and love me is something I can never be able to express with words. A single hug says a thousand words :') Just minutes into the catch up with them, I already dumped all my troubles away. Thank you pixies.
Life is great. Had another catchup session with my soul sister in the evening and she brought along baby Rayden! Once I receive the news that the little guy will be there too, I went to buy Hello Panda biscuit & Kinder Surprise for him! Catchup over Ichiban @TPY with mini bites :)


Rayden was feeling sleepy so I didn't took any of his photographs but you will remember him from here! As always, there is no secret, shame nor hold backs when I'm with Ly. We talk/gossip/joke at every single thing under the universe. Just like my pixies, she's my special sister :) And I'll always have her back. Went back to Ly's place after the meal and finally saw her 2nd new born nephew Jayden! (Rayden's brother).


He's so adorable, I'm gonna die!!!! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Klook.com