[Adv] Dermal Korea Mask, NutriFirst

Lovable people of NutriFirst send me a parcel full of Dermal goodness! I love doing mask ( approximately 2 times a week), when my sched...


Lovable people of NutriFirst send me a parcel full of Dermal goodness! I love doing mask ( approximately 2 times a week), when my schedules get really busy, time to pamper myself eventually gets cut off. So masks are really convenience and doesn't take up much time! With just a simple 15-20 minutes, your skin will still receive the pampering it deserves :)

Dermal mask are from Korea and they come in a super wide range! So much that I had difficulties trying to pick out one to try from, they all look so appealing! ♥ 


My final decision; Dermal Snail Collagen Essence Mask! With the recent craze over snail creams, I knew I had to try on this mask. Furthermore, it's a top seller! :) What's so good about this mask you may question, let's check out it's magic:
  • Promote skin metabolism
  • Stimulate skin cells
  • Restore skin tones
  • Improve skin firmness & elasticity
  • Nourish & restore soft, smooth skin

In short, this particular mask helps to supply moistures into your skin, fasten your skin's renewing process and firms up them! I love products that provides firming benefits!

Happily enjoying the Dermal goodness on my skin!

Here's some of the other Dermal mask available!


And if you're a guy or a loving girlfriend who wants to bring the same skin goodness to your boyfriend as well, Dermal provides you with mask for men!

 Get your hands on these wonderful mask at NutriFirst! They give the best rates for mask! Beside masks, you can get a all your nutrition products there as well! From health supplements, beauty & wellness products to fitness & sports equipments and accessories! More than 600 products available for your different needs :)

Check out NutriFirst now! ♥ 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Klook.com